Adventure Medical Ultralight/Watertight Pro First Aid Kit
Manufacturer's Part Number: 0100-0186
Ultralight/Watertight Pro First Aid Kit
Developed for and used exclusively by Yosemite Mountain Guides, the Ultralight Pro kit is now available for retail sale. Ideal for any outfitter, guide, trip leader, or mountaineer who needs to travel light, fast, and watertight in the backcountry.
Professional-grade components include a Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve, SAM Splint, and deep stock of bandages, dressings, and medications. A pull-out Ultralight / Watertight .9 kit lets you keep weight to an absolute minimum on summit trips.
Administer CPR Safely:
- Laerdal CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Basecamp or Backpack Duty:
- Detachable Ultralight / Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from basecamp.
Clean and Close Wounds:
- Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
- Inner DryFlex™ bags keep contents dry in all conditions.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care:
- Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains:
- SAM Splint plus wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine:
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques; "When to Worry" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.
- Size: 10.25" x 7.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: 1lb. 12oz.
- Group Size: 1 - 10 People
- Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- 1 Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 3"
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 4 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 2 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn:
- 2 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped
- 1 CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- 1 CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
Fracture / Sprain:
- 1 Bandage, Triangular
- 1 SAM™ Splint, 4" x 36"
- 1 EMT Shears, 4"
- 1 Pencil
- 2 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 1 Patient Assessment Form
- 4 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 DRYFlex™ Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- 1 Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60" x 96"
- 6 Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 Skin Tac™ Topical Adhesive Wipe
- 4 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- 1 Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Disclaimer: Descriptions and pictures are provided by the manufacturer and may be used for multiple variations or parts.
Manatee Max ships from multiple locations across the United States.